All sessions will be recorded. Access to these videos will be sent out the week following SEO Bootcamp. Please keep an eye out for an email invite to the DigitalMarketingKitchen.com. Your invite will provide access to the protected URLs for videos, presentation slides, and templates.
Prepare for Training
I’d love for you to have an awesome experience at SEO Bootcamp. For that to happen, you’ll need to make sure you are ready for the extensive three days of training.
This is important, so please do not skip these tasks.
Step #1: Check Your Access to Website Data
- Validate you have access to Google Search Console and that it is collecting data for your website or blog.
- Validate you have access to Google Analytics and that it is collecting data for your website or blog.
Step #2: Request Free Software Trials for My Favorite Tools
- SEMrush – We’ll use this for competitor research and for discovering data about your website or blog.
- KW Finder – We’ll use this to search for keywords and important data like search volumes.
- DYNO Mapper – We’ll use this to crawl your website and view things like content silos and content metrics.
Step #3: Install Free Software Tools
- Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider – Use the free limited license.
- Mangools SEO Extention for Chrome – Use the free extension from the Chrome Web Store.
Training Logistics & Agenda
Our sessions on held on January 21 – 23 and will take place between 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST.
Access to the event was sent to you via GotoMeeting.
- The importance of establishing goals
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- The process of SEO
- Recent SEO shifts and changes
- Semantic search
- Google’s Knowledge Graph
- Basics of Structured Data
- Start with questions about you and your target market
- Break your target market into website personas
- Live Q&A
- The process of building a keyword seed list
- Research and learn from your competition
- Surf the web to discover more keyword options
- Use third-party tools to find even more options
- Pull search volumes and other keyword data
- Rank keywords for relevance
- Vet keywords in search engine results
- Perform a content audit
- Consider content silos and website architecture
- Map preferred keywords to your existing and future content
- Live Q&A
- Focus in on the right phrases for your content
- Craft content that is SEO friendly and appealing to humans
- Review for semantics
- Optimize the content for SEO and readability
- Craft great meta titles and descriptions
- Master the power of internal links
- Check your sitemap health
- Track your progress
- Stay focused on your goals
- Stay accountable
- Live Q&A
Templates & Worksheets
We’ll be using the following templates during training. You may use these or you may create your own.