Three Days of Intensive Online SEO Training and Live Q&A with Search Expert Rebecca Gill
SEO Bootcamp is an ideal fit for marketers, website owners, website developers, and bloggers.
The key to successful SEO is to work smart and spend time on the right tasks and activities. This live event will deliver SEO training and exercises that will teach SEO best practices and show you how to immediately apply SEO to your website or blog.
Rebecca takes her 15 years of SEO experience and wraps it up into a concise, actionable process flow that anyone can follow. Better yet, she presents the information in an easy to understand format with actionable steps.
January 21 – 23 of 2020
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Learn directly from someone with real-world SEO knowledge and tangible SEO results.
The SEO exercises and templates will guide you along the way and make sure your activities are on track.
- Get started by asking the right questions about you and your target market
- Research and learn from your competition
- Break your target market into website personas
- Build your seed list of keywords by locating great sources of phrases matched to your specific target market
- Research keywords for search volumes and competitiveness
- Narrow your keywords to really focus in on what matters to you and your customers
- Review search intent of your preferred keywords
- Expand targeted keywords for sematic supplemental phrases and questions
- Perform a content audit
- Map preferred keywords to your existing and future content
- Create a content outline that search engines and humans will love
- Craft content that is SEO friendly and appealing to humans
- Vet this content to SERPs and semantics
- Optimize the content for SEO and readability
- Craft great meta titles and descriptions
- Master the power of internal links
All attendees will receive templates, checklists, and copies of presentation slides.
Training Feedback from Past Students
It’s rare that you come across standout talent like Rebecca Gill! I learned more in one hour of coaching, than 3 years of paying for marketing services from professional companies. Web Savvy Marketing comes highly recommended!
There were so many take-aways! I think the main theme for me is that SEO is a process, starting with developing a keyword seed list and continuing all the way through to page, post and category strategies and optimization. In a highly competitive online environment, these are exactly the tools that can separate your company apart and give you a marketing advantage.
I really can’t express the value there is in having and understanding a full SEO process from start to finish. I finally understood that a website project should start with thoughtful, in-depth keyword research and that SEO isn’t just something you sprinkle onto a website at the end. This has had a huge impact for my web design clients.